Discussion

Discussion

Discuss anything about Rewards

Ask a Question
  • •••
L
Hub club discount

How are hub club discount given? What are the criteria to be eligible to receive discount in your monthly bills?

Question

Hub Club DIscount Multiple Phone line

The more mobile lines you have, the higher discount tier you will enjoy:Enjoy up to 30% OFF StarHub post-paid mobile lines- 15% discount off monthly subscription for 1 mobile line- 20% discount off monthly subscription for 2 mobile lines- 25% discount off monthly subscription for 3 mobile lines- 30%

Question

Hub club member recontract to buy headset annually

Hi, I am hub club member. I know that previously hub club member entitled $200 voucher for early recontract mobile line to buy new headset. This $200 voucher still available now because I not entitle when I want to renew my mobile line now.

Question

What is Adjustment Fee?

I subscribe to Starhub broadband and cable TV and for the first time, there is an "adjustment fee" of S$12 in the bill. Starhub has not explained what is this adjustment fee. Is this a price increment? Starhub has progressively taken away cable tv channels and we still have to pay more?

Question

Denial of Hub Club Go member

Hi, can i check why was i deny hub club go member. I am an existing Hub club member before I terminated my Tv+ and has an existing of 2 mobile lines and broadband under the same account and billing address. Was told by Starhub customer service via phone that Starhub needs to evaluate and may take mo

Question

Accepted Solution

How to postpone/cancel re-contract?

Hi, looking for some help here. I submitted a re-contract request online and a telesales representative got in touch with me over the phone this morning. At the time, I agreed with the arrangements and tentatively set the installation date to this Friday. In hindsight it was probably a tad impulsive

Question

Please Bring Back Butter Bean, Bread Talk Treats

Really enjoyed the recent Butter Bean treat. The tea is great along with the artfully created toasts. It is a real treat. Also enjoyed the Bread Talk treat. Please consider bring these back and include Toastbox? We can do with some cheer in this Covid era. Many thanks.

Discussion

why is it there is not much benefit left for hub club?

i have 4 line with starhub and 2 homehub. but there is no early recontract benefit for it already. and i gonna move all service to one location to enjoy the hub club discount. can starhub do something?

Question

Request recontract vouche

Hi, I’m eligible to recontract since 1st Oct 2021, Can I have any vouchers for birthday rewards? Please kindly consider. Thanks. 

Question

Reward

I have won a prize in reward programme. I am suppose to receive email notification of the prize collection by 1/10/21. I did not receive any email notification and the prize winning has disappeared from my reward list.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More