I

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Tue, Dec 15, 2020 1:49 AM

Early Terminate of Homehub Plus

Hi,

I want to early terminate my Homehub Plus contract (ending in 30 Nov 2021). What is the process to close the contract and what are the charges involved?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

1 y ago

Hi @irenellp, it saddens us to hear that you're going to terminate your HomeHub service. To terminate the service, please visit any of our main StarHub shops located in Plaza Singapura, NEX, Jurong Point, and Tampines Mall and bring the following equipment.

Fibre Broadband
- Optical Network Terminal
- Fibre Patch Cord
- UTP Cable
- Power Adaptor

TV

- Set-Top Box

- Power Code/Adapter for Set-Top Box

- Remote Control

The service will be terminated accordingly once the equipment has been returned. Please note that a disconnection fee of $32.10 applies. As you've mentioned that you're still under contract, you'll incur an early termination charge. 

The Early Termination Charges are tiered according to the number of months left in your contract at the point of your termination request. The charges are as per below:

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

@Carla_P I found a frd to take over my contract. What sld i do?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

You may transfer the ownership of your contract. And if the service address is different you will need to request for the relocation of your service

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

so it will transfer whole HomeHub service?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Yes, you can transfer your HomeHub plan to another owner. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Do subscriber need to be present for relocation?

Get Started

Get Started