Numbershare on Apple Watch issues - help!!
I have been having issues with my Numbershare on my new Apple Watch.
- Initially, I could not enable Mobile Service on the Watch app of my iPhone. Kept getting the message that “Your mobile plan is not compatible with NumberShare” Found out that it was due to my multi-sim service which I cancelled.
- When it still don’t work, I was advised that I had to sign up for another functionality (can’t recall what that was but the cust service rep said it’s free and required for Numbershare to work)
- When I managed to enable mobile service on my Watch App, I thought that was it! Unfortunately, my watch did not have cellular service though.
- I was advised by another cust service rep to unpair and re-pair my watch and phone which I did. This time, I could not enable my mobile service and got back the “your mobile plan is not compatible with Numbershare” message all over again
- Called into Starhub twice and was promised that someone from the technical team will call me. No one did.
- Today tried again to enable Numbershare and got the “oops! You have already subscribed to Numbershare service blah blah “
seriously what is going on guys? And what’s with the poor service and broken assurances of callback??
Apple IPhone XS Max
Apple Watch OS6